Selling facts

I believe you, as the seller, play the most critical role in successfully selling your property. Therefore, I determine my marketing plan that best fits your reasons for selling. Generally speaking, it’s timing and/or money that is motivating you.

What is YOUR motivation to sell?

Timing? If you are working with a time frame to move, then it is CRITICAL to price your home aggressively in today’s market.

Money? If you really want a certain amount from the sale of your home, and are not bound by a time frame, then it will simply take longer to find the buyer who is willing to pay your price.

Both? If you HAVE to move, but require a certain equity when selling, then you must be flexible with setting your price as we “experiment” with it in the marketplace.

What is YOUR Property Worth?

FACT #1: What you paid for your home does not affect its value!

FACT #2: The amount of cash you need from the sale of your home does not affect its value!

FACT #3: What you want for your home does not affect its value!

FACT #4: What another real estate agent says your home is worth does not affect its value!

FACT #5: What an appraiser says your home is worth does not affect its value!

The value of your home is determined by what a buyer is willing to pay in today’s market based on comparing your home to others currently on the market for sale.

Price and exposure are the two factors to getting your home sold in today’s market. 80% of it is how your home is priced, while the remaining 20% of it is effectively exposing your property to buyers and other Realtors.

Buyers ALWAYS determine value!

If you are like most sellers, this period of time when your home is on the market is inconvenient and stressful. That’s why I am fully committed to providing you with superior service during the sales process.

I believe that the most important ingredient to our successful working relationship will be communication. Consistent, honest and professional feedback from me and my office is my promise to you. Also, there will never be a time, day or night, that you can’t get a hold of us to service your needs.

For all my efforts, I can never “create a buyer.” However, working together with your cooperation, I can effectively find the right buyer for your home. Past performance is no guarantee of future success, but what else can you judge by? That’s why I am confident that I can sell your home and obtain the results you desire.

I want to be YOUR REALTOR. In return, I promise to give you the kind of service you need to get your home sold.